Available in Happy Black, Royal Blue, Manhattan Grey or Autumn Gold with Chrome Chassis Trekking Frame (great for enduring rough surfaces such as gravel paths).
The Priam Pushchair is a stylish and practical pushchair, it includes features that parents will adore and a smooth and comfy ride for your little one.
With the Cybex Priam 2-in-1 Light Seat you can transform the seat into a carrycot! This seat is perfect for babies newborn to 17kg (around 4 years). The fantastic seat will recline completely flat which is ideal for midday naps with padded belts which will protect and keep your little one comfy and secure. The bumper bar ensures maximum safety for your child too.
The 2-in-1 Light Seat includes a comfortable seat inlay which will support your newborn and even your 4 year old and when legs start to dangle there is a adjustable footrest! The Priam 2-in-1 Seat fabric uses a stylish denim look with twill effect, which is contemporary yet hard-wearing.
• One-hand fold mechanism – fold with one hand and can be stored in small places
• One-hand recline function – recline the 2-in-1 Light Seat into different positions
• Compatible travel system – add the Cybex Cloud Q or Aton Q car seat onto the Priam Chassis
• Rotatable seat unit – choose from forward or backwards facing with the 2-in-1 seat
• XL and extendable shopping basket
• Light Aluminium frame which is light yet stable
• Foot brake which is easy to use
• High quality rubber wheels that will never go flat thanks to rubber filling
• 2-in-1 System allowing conversion into a carrycot aswell as a seat
• Forward or backward facing seat
• Highchair function - the seat has been designed to fit aligned with common table heights
• Extendable XXL Sun Canopy with UVP50+ sun protection
• Comfortable Seat Inlay offers support and comfort
• Bumper Bar is made from high-quality leather like material which can be opened to one side for easy access
• Trekking frame – a great solution for all surfaces
ar Seat Compatible:
You can easily attach the Cybex Aton Q or Cloud Q car seat onto the Priam Chassis with the car seat adaptors included with this fantastic pushchair!
The Priam is very easy to fold into a compact product with just one hand! You can fold into a free-standing unit with the handle always in a carrying position – perfect for storing when you’re on a bus, in a restaurant or just to store in the cupboard at home. The Lux Seat will fold away with the frame.
Both the Lux Seat and 2-in-1 Seat can be adjusted to different positions, offering the option to recline all the way back for a flat bed like seat.
Rotatable Seat Unit:
Do you want your little one to face you? Or to face out to the world? With the 2-in-1 Seat added you can do just that, choose whether you want your child to be forward or backward facing.
Compatible Travel System:
The Priam Chassis allows you to place either the Cybex Cloud Q or Aton Q car seat onto the chassis – perfect when travelling abroad or on the road! Maxi Cosi and BeSafe car seats can also be placed on the Priam stroller.
Age Suitability: Birth - 48 months (or 22 kgs)
Frame folded in mm (wheels included): L 955, B 575, H 310
Weight frame, basket with trekking wheels: 7.8 kg
Delivery 3-10 days. Please note rural areas may take longer.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Cybex offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.