The Letto Oxford Change Table from bebe care was developed with functionality and sophisticated style in mind. With interchangeable features the collection easily adapts to a range of themed nurseries. Sturdy, smooth timber construction combined with clean lines means this collection will be an elegant addition to any nursery.
• Sturdy and smooth timber construction
• Two lockable castors with brakes for easy maneuverability
• 2 large storage shelves
• Including an additional top rail so you can have two different options of re-styling your change table’s headboard
• Age Suitability: Birth - 1yr
• Carton Weight: 17.2 kgs
• Hardgood Material: Solid Timber, MDF and Plastic
• Pack Size: 1
• Weight: 14.8 kgs
• Weight Limit: 11 kgs
Change Table Dimensions: (L x W x H)
• Display Carton: 1050mm x 690mm x 200mm
• Inside Changer: 750mm x 500mm x 105mm
• Product Arched End: 802mm x 578mm x 0mm
• Product Flat End: 802mm x 578mm x 1027mm
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, bebecare offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.