The Casa’s balance between contemporary and elegant design adds charm to any nursery. The collection is gracefully designed yet remarkably functional.
We have taken the work out of choosing furniture for your nursery by putting together this wonderful Porta Casa Nursery Furniture package which includes:
• Porta Casa Cot Bed – Grey
• Deluxe Inner Spring Mattress
• Porta Casa 3 Tier Change Table – Grey
• Universal Change Pad – White
Best part? Free Shipping Australia Wide!
See below information about each product.
If you are wanting to purchase any of these products individually or in a different package, please email Tinitrader for our personalised shopping service.
PORTA CASA COT BED – GREY
Your baby’s first nursery is a truly special place and the bebe care Porta Casa Cot is a modern and versatile addition. An attractive, clean and simple design makes your child first sleeping space both functional and beautiful.
• Solid timber cot with slat sides
• 2 position adjustable base height with high and low modes
• Includes drop side mechanism
• Includes one bed rail to convert to Cot Bed Mode
• Age Suitability: Birth - 5 years
• Carton Weight: 23 kgs
• Hardgood Material: Timber, Pine, MDF, Plastic and Metal
• Pack Size: 1
• Weight: 20 kgs
• Weight Limit: 18 kgs
Dimensions for Cot: (L x W x H)
• Display Carton: 1320mm x 820mm x 200mm
• Inside Cot: 1310mm x 710mm x 460mm
• Product : 1350mm x 745mm x 958mm
DELUXE INNER SPRING MATTRESS – WHITE
The bebe care Deluxe Inner Spring Mattress features high quality tempered steel springs and side air vents for fresh air circulation; essential for your child's comfort while in dreamland.
• Breathable low allergenic mattress uses side ventilation to increase air flow and promote reduced heat and moisture retention
• Firm mattress
• Remove and dispose of plastic bag to avoid suffocation hazard
• Do not machine wash or dry clean
• If soiled, spot clean only with warm water and soap
• Avoid contact with open flame or any heat source
• Age Suitability: Birth+
• Hardgood Material: Tempered Steel Springs
• Softgoods Material: Polyurethane Foam, Polyester, Cotton & Nylon
• Weight: 6.6 kgs
PORTA CASA 3 TIER CHANGE TABLE – GREY
The Porta Casa 3 Tier Change Table from bebe care offers a large change top and two large storage shelves, great for storing all your baby’s essentials and keeping them close at hand during change time. It’s classic streamline look coordinates directly with the Porta Casa Cot and is built to suit any nursery decor.
• Sturdy and smooth timber construction
• Modern ‘Casa’ design
• 3 tier - with change top and two large storage shelves
• Modern simplistic end panel design
• Age SuitabilityBirth - 12 months
• Carton Weight: 16 kgs
• Hardgood Material: Timber, Pine, MDF & Metal
• Pack Size: 1
• Weight: 13 kgs
• Weight Limit: 11 kgs
Dimensions for Change Table: (L x W x H)
• Display Carton: 890mm 645mm 225mm
• Inside Changer: 750mm x 502mm x 95mm
• Product: 790mm x 536mm x 973mm
UNIVERSAL CHANGE PAD – WHITE
The Universal Change Pad will fit all Childcare and bebe care change tables, contoured beautifully to create a comfortable changing place for bub. The change pad is covered in vinyl to make occasional spills easy to clean with a simple wipe clean.
• Printed height chart (inches and centimeters)
• Foam change pad
• Easy to clean vinyl cover
• Padded side railings
• Fits Childcare and bebe care change tables
• Recommended for most timber change tables
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, bebecare offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.