Available now for immediate delivery.
Oeuf teams up with Spanish designer Carlos Tiscar to create the Elephant, a crib that can be assembled with minimal hardware in 10 minutes. This crib was designed to be a fun addition to a nursery and to make the lives of modern parents easier. The Elephant combines the design sensibility of Tiscar, a Spanish artist, with Oeuf's experience making safe and sustainable baby furniture.
Please read the shipping and returns tab for more information regarding the delivery of this item.
- Meets Australian safety standards
- Smart Design
- Easy assembly in under 10 minutes
- 2 adjustable mattress positions
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Fits a standard 130cm L x 69cm W cot mattress (not included)
- Mattress should not be thicker than 12cm
- We recommend purchasing crib rail teethers to protect against teething
- Dimensions 147cm L X 86cm W x 88cm
This product is not eligible for free shipping.
A bulky goods delivery fee will apply
All furniture and mattress sales are final.
No returns or refunds will be allowed.
This item will be delivered by general freight service. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Please track your order to know when to expect delivery. You may need to be_available at the deliver address on the day of deliver until it arrives. You should arrange to have help in order to move the pieces to their final placement.
It may be possible to upgrade to a white glove, 2 man deliver service with a specified delivery window for an additional cost.
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the_damage on the delivery docket you sign from the delivery company.
Please note that we cannot ship this item to a PO box._
At Kido Store we like to make your online shopping experience as pleasant and simple as possible, so our shipping methods and policies have been designed to get your order to you both quickly and efficiently.
Shipping within Australia
• Orders will be dispatched with 24 hours of placement or the next business day.
• A flat rate of $8.50 shipping is charged on all orders*
• Any orders over $100 are shipped free or charge*
• Order are shipped via Australia Post Eparcel or Express Post on request.
• In most cases orders will be received within 1-2 business days of shipping. Bulky items or deliveries to remote locations may take longer.
Please Note: *Larger items are measured on the cubic weight and may incur an extra fee. If an extra fee is payable we will contact you to confirm payment before your order is dispatched. You will then have the option of changing or cancelling your order.
Shipping outside of Australia
• Orders will generally be dispatched within 48 hours of placement.
• Order are shipped via Australia Registered Post, Australia Post Express Post International or Courier
• Generally orders will be receive within 3 - 10 working days, although certain destinations may take longer.
• Items shipped internationally are insured against loss or damage and this cost is included in your shipping quote.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
RETURNS & EXCHANGES - FURNITURE & HARD GOODS
All furniture and hard goods sales (including mattresses) are final. No returns or refunds will be accepted for change of mind.
Please note that colours may vary from the image on your screnn to the actual item. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the colour of your item please contact us before making your purchase. Items will not be accepted for refund or return on the basis of colour or finish.
Please note that furniture made of wood will have natural variations in the wood grain and tone. Furniture items made of wood will not be accepted for return or refund on the basis on the natural properties of the wood.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES - CLOTHING & SOFT GOODS
Kido Store would like you to feel confident when purchasing online and we want to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchases. So if for any reason an item is not what you expected, the wrong colour or size or you've simply changed your mind it can be returned for an exchange or a credit note (valid for 6 months).
Please note that an item will only be accepted for exchange or credit note under the following conditions:
• The item is unused, unworn and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original labels attached.
• A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return.
• The item is returned within 14 days of the receipt date.
Please note that all conditions must be strictly adhered to in regards to returns and exchanges and that exchanges will not be accepted under any conditions if you fail to meet these requirements.
How to make a return for exchange or refund.
Check that you meet all the conditions above.
Contact Kido Store at email@example.com or on 02 9045 7777.
Choose the new item/s which you would like to exchange for and they will be held until we receive your returns.
Return the item/s to be exchanged, include a self addressed prepaid satchel for your new items to be returned in.
288 Oxford St
Paddington NSW 2021
Please Note: We do not accept exchanges on orders shipped outside of Australia. All orders shipped outside of Australia are final.
FAULTY ITEMS & DAMAGES
All items are thoroughly checked before sending and packaged with care. In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9045 7777 and we will organise a replacement for you.
Please Note: Faulty and damaged items are subject to the same conditions as returns and exchanges. If you receive a package which is visually damaged or opened insist that this is noted with the carrier before signing for your order.