One of the first, Ergonomically designed cots, made from quality New Zealand pine and with a sturdy stainless steel drop side mechanism. This mechanism provides safety and ease of operation when using the drop side. With the base height being higher than a normal cot, this ergonomic design allows reduced bending for mum's and carers as the base height is increased.
The cot can be found in hundreds of daycare centres across Australia. It has become the industry accepted standard.
Teething rails: On 2 Sides
Dimensions: 110cm (L) x 69cm (W) x 138cm (H)
Mattress Size: 103cm x 63cm x 10cm
Weight (KGS): 25kg
• Ability to fit in small spaces
• Stainless steel drop side mechanism provides safety and ease of operation of drop side for carers
• Quality New Zealand pine construction with 4 heavy duty lockable castors
• Option to include larger heavy duty castors to allow use as an Evacuation Cot
• Dimensions – Cot: 110x69x138cm Mattress: 103 x 63cm
Complies with Australian/NZ Standard AS NZS 2172-2013
Comes with an Australia Made Ez Breathe Polyfibre Mattress. The Polyfibre and removable cotton cover make the mattress breathe easy, a perfect place for you baby to sleep.
• Fits compact cot 103 x 63 x 10
• Easy to keep clean
• Filled with high density poly fibre
• Extra durable, tear-resistant and day care tough.
• Soft feel cotton cover.
• Unzips for easy machine wash clean.
Shipping is quoted for Metro Areas only - Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne.
Additional postage will apply outside of these areas. Please contact us for a quote.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Sunbury Nursery offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.