Have a question on this item?
BIG AND BULKY ITEM.
Simplicity and an ingenious design. Parents who think ahead will love the Ava Lifestages Cot. This cot is designed to grow with your child. It transforms from an adjustable 2-height cot into a junior bed and a modern desk, all without the need to store extra pieces or spare parts. Features the uniform grain and smooth texture of Birch but most importantly it has fantastic durability and stability.
- Material Sustainable forestry certified Birch ply & Beech wood screws
- Made in Italy
- Independently tested and certified in accordance with Australian and New Zealand safety standard AS/NZS2172/2003 (cots for household use).
- Lovingly finished by hand
- 100% non-toxic water-based finish
- Organically shaped peepholes for the sides of the cot balances baby visibility and feeling secure
- Low height designed to make lifting baby in and out of the cot as easy as possible
- Junior bed configuration retains the Ava cot back which makes it ideal as a place for reading and resting
- Desk configuration includes holes on left and right of desk for feeding cords
1360mm (L) x W 770mm (W) x 760mm (H)
Fits our Cot Mattress
Cot Mattress dimensions 1320mm (L) x 700mm (W) x 100mm (H)
PLYROOM - an Australian company dedicated to the design and curation of beautiful products that foster a simpler way of life.
We work with talented designers + makers all over the world who invent, build and make beautiful and functional things with simplicity at their core. Embedded in our collection is our sustainable ideology of hand finished, made to last craftsmanship, timelessness and functional design.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
For accurate postage quote, please contact store directly. Additional postage may need to be collected upon sale.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
We want you to love your Plyroom furniture and understand that sometimes you might change your mind. That’s why we offer a 14-day returns policy.
All returned items must be unopened in their original wrappings, and not assembled or part assembled in any way. After the approval of your return, Plyroom will provide you with a refund less the delivery costs to return the product(s) and a 10% restocking fee within 7-10 days from the date we received the unopened returned product(s). Delivery costs will vary upon the number of items and your location.
If the delivered item does not match your order, is damaged or incorrectly supplied, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss a refund, repair or replacement. We will ask you to send us a photo of any damage for our records to assist us in taking appropriate action.