Buck and Baa is a New Zealand based company that was born in 2014 to provide ethically produced organic cotton and merino wool baby and children's wear.
Sizing: Buck & Baa sizing is based on an average sized child from each age range. Please note: sizing runs a bit bigger than last season.
- Featuring raw hems, this sweatshirt can be styled with sleeves rolled up or left raw.
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton Slub Fleece Jersey
- Metal snaps at centre back of neck for easy changes
- Made ethically in a socially and environmentally responsible factory in India
- GOTS approved water based inks and dyes have been used on all Buck & Baa garments
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Heyday Store offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.