Multi Dine was designed as a result of understanding today’s urban society and parents’ need for products that fit into small compact interiors, serve multiple purposes and blend in with the design style of their home. As a part of the company vision, developing products that "Grow with the kids", this chair provides solutions for different development stages of the child by being able to serve as 4 different products: a high chair, high booster, low booster and junior chair. The shape allows for quick transformation between the different seating options and for compact storage of legs and accessories, thus saving much needed space. The seat cover can be easily and quickly detached, washed and dried due to its flexible polymer material. The unique design style and functions fit today’s families’ houses and lifestyles.
- Advanced, unique design featuring three seating solutions...3 in 1.
- High Chair (age range: 6m - 3yrs or up to 15kg)
- Booster Seat (age range: 18m - 3yrs or up to 15kg)
- Junior Seat (age range: approx 3yrs - 4yrs or up to 20kg)
- All parts can be stored in the chair design for easy storage and product longevity.
- Soft seat cover and tray are easy clean, easy dry and dishwasher safe.
- Convenient additional tray.
- Five-point harness for extra safety.
- Easy Clean.
- Easy Storage.
- 3 position smart tray.
- 1 year warranty.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Jané Australia offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.