We at TiniTrader Pty Ltd (also referred to as “we or” “our” or “us or “Tinitrader””) know that our users (“you,” “your,” or “yourself”) know privacy and data protection is important to you (“users”, “you”, or “your”) and we take your privacy seriously. We deal with personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”) and the Australian Privacy Principles (“APPs”). The APPs govern how we can collect, use, hold and disclose your personal information, as well as ensuring the quality and security of your personal information. A copy of the APPs may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (“OAIC”) at https://www.oaic.gov.au.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
2.1 Members We collect the personal information that you provide to us when you register to set up an account and become a member of the Site (“Members”), including any updated information you provide, such as your name, username, phone number, credit card, other billing information, email address, shipping address, your third-party account credentials (for example, your Facebook log-in) and information regarding your personal preferences and interests. We also collect personal information that you provide about someone else, for example, when you complete a transaction on the Site or when you share content from the Site with other individuals. 2.2 Non-Members We may also receive or collect personal information from individuals who are not Members (“Non-Members”), for example, so that:
• Non-Members can subscribe to our e-newsletter;
• a Member may invite a Non-Member to visit the Site; or
• a Non-Member may engage in a transaction using the Site.
Tracking technologies, cookies and web beacons.
“Cookies” are small text files that we transfer to your browser or device that allow us to recognise your browser or device and tell us how and when pages on our Site are visited and by how many users. You can change the preferences on your browser or device to stop your browser or device accepting cookies, but doing so may prevent you from taking advantage of the features of our Site. Our advertising partners may transmit cookies to your browser or device when you click on ads that appear on our Site.
When we collect usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our Site and pages visited within the Site), we only use such data in aggregate form and in a manner that assures your anonymity. We may provide this aggregate usage information to our partners who may use this information to understand how often and in what ways users access and use our Site, so that our partners can endeavour to provide users with a better online experience. For example, we may place a cookie on your device or browser that records what products have been accessed on our Site by your browser or device, and then we may provide that information, in de-identified form, to a third party website, to allow that website to serve ads to your browser or device for similar or related products that are available from us or from third parties.
We may also deliver a file to your browser or device (“web beacon”) through the Site from an advertising network we have contracted with. Web beacons allow advertising networks to provide anonymised, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to your browser or device when your browser or device visits other websites. These web beacons may, for example, log that you have viewed a certain product on our Site using your browser or device, and then show you an ad for similar or related products when you access another website using your device. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can set, view or edit their own cookies, just as if your browser or device had requested a web page from their site
Many ad networks participate in the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), a cooperative of online marketing and analytics companies committed to building consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards. Such NAI members may allow you to opt-out of cookies or web beacons they deliver. Again, we do not control the policies of any third parties, including advertising networks.
We do not honour “do-not-track” signals from internet browsers or other consumer choice mechanisms regarding the collection of behavioural tracking data.
2.5 E-mail and other communications With your consent, we may contact you, by email or other means. For example, if you have opted in to receiving email communications from us, we may send you promotional offers from us or on behalf of other businesses. We may also communicate with you by email about your use of the Site. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use, hold and disclose your personal information to:
• personalise and improve the Site;
• allow you to set up a user account and profile;
• contact you;
• allow you to transact on the Site;
• fulfil your requests;
• analyse how you utilise the Site; and
We may disclose your personal information to third parties (as described in this Section 3 and in Section 4 below).
- HOW DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We disclose your personal information with third parties in the following ways including:
• in connection with and to facilitate the ways we use, hold and disclose your personal information described in section 3 above; and
• as described below in this section 4.
• to notify the OAIC or another regulator about a data breach or report a matter for investigation;
• to comply with laws;
• to enforce our terms and conditions and/or other commercial agreements or relationships; or
• to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our employees, our users, or others.
- IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorised access to your account and personal information by selecting an appropriately complex password, and protecting your password (or other sign-on protections) and setting appropriate access controls on your computer or device, for example, by using a passcode. We take reasonable care to protect personal information that we collect and hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unauthorised modification or unauthorised disclosure. We seek to protect personal information by implementing reasonable and up to date security measures as well as policies, practices and procedures to govern the protection of personal information.
- WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
You can always elect not to disclose personal information to us. However, please keep in mind that we may need some personal information to allow you to register with us to have an account and be a Member or to take advantage of some or all of the features of the Site and if you choose not to provide that information, your ability to use our Site may be limited. 6.1 Right to access your personal information You have the right to access your personal information that we hold. Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you have provided to us: • name and password;
• email address;
• billing information; and
• information in relation to your user profile information and content, including images you have uploaded to the Site. The information you can view and update may change as the Site changes. When you update or delete personal information or delete your account there may be some latency in our systems and it may take some time for the changes to be reflected across all of our systems and in all of the copies of your personal information that we hold. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal information, but we will not use that information in a manner that would identify you personally. 6.2 Request updates and corrections to your personal information If you believe that your personal information that we hold is inaccurate, or incomplete, you can contact us to request that we change, amend, update, correct or delete your personal information. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us using the contact information in section 11 below. 6.3 Opting out of communications If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, please change your account settings accordingly. You can also choose to opt out of receiving email correspondence from us by following the instructions to opt-out in our emails or by contacting us using the contact information in section 11 below.
- HOW DOES TINITRADER RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will retain your personal information only for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide You with access to the Site. We will also retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements in connection with the Site.
- EUROPEAN UNION GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU GDPR)
If you are located in the European Union (EU), the EU GDPR may apply to our processing of your personal data.
8.1 Data protection officer
Our data protection officer can be reached at email@example.com
8.2 Lawful purpose for processing Our processing (including collection, storage, use and disclosure) of your personal data is justified on the following lawful basis as: • the processing is necessary in order for us to perform our contract with you and/or provide services to you, or for us to take steps to enter into a contract with you and at your request;
• the processing is necessary for us to be able to comply with our legal obligations; or
• you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal data.
8.3 Rights under EU GDPR If you are located in the EU, and if the EU GDPR applies to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to request the following: • access to your personal data that we hold;
• that we correct or rectify inaccurate personal data that we hold;
• that we erase all copies of your personal information that we hold;
• that we restrict the way that we process your personal data; and
• to receive your personal data provided to us, or request that this data be provided to another controller.
You can contact us at any time you to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information.
Please contact is if you believe the EU GDPR applies to you and you would like to exercise your rights under the EU GDPR. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
You have the right to make a complaint to data protection supervisory authorities about how we have processed your personal data. You can access a list of data protection authorities by EU member state here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
The European Data Protection Supervisor Postal address: Rue Wiertz 60, B-1047 Brussels Office address: Rue Montoyer 30, B-1000 Brussels Telephone: +32 2 283 19 00 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.edps.europa.eu
8.4 Transfers of personal data Where we are in receipt of personal data of EU residents, the transfer of this personal data is subject to an adequate level of data protection. These transfers are made under contracts that contain EU standard contractual clauses governing the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
- CONTACT US Tinitrader Pty Ltd 134 Buckhurst St South Melbourne VIC 3205 Email: email@example.com