Just two words and straight away ‘intelligent’, ‘innovative’ and ‘sleek’ come to mind – great words when you’re thinking about prams!
Since 1989 the Germany family enterprise ABC Design has been making good quality baby, toddler and kid carrier systems, and over time has become a market leader in the travel system segment. They’re known the world around for robust, durable products that have been tested to meet strict quality criteria. In short – everything you want to hear when you’re in the market for a pram.
We’re pretty taken with the Condor 4S pushchair and travel system in particular. There’s a lot on board so settle in for the terrific list of features
• The secure carrycot comes with a snug mattress that has good breathing properties
• The carrycot itself can be fitted nicely to the Condor’s lightweight aluminium frame – just a few quick moves and it slots into place!
• With the Maxi Cosi Mico-Titan or Mico AP Car Capsule you have a pushchair that can easily and quickly become a travel system
• Just as effortlessly, the Condor 4S can become a pushchair for toddlers, so it really does grow with your little one
• Five-point harness system = safety tick!
• The backrest is optimally inclined so as to help alleviate pressure on a growing, infant spine
• The adjustable pram handles mean the pushchair adjusts to you (your child’s footrest also adjusts)
• Manoeuvrability gets a great nod with the Condor 4S – swivel and locking front wheels are bigger (now 8” versus 7”) and they’re spring-loaded, as are the rear wheels. They’re all detachable and you’ve got 360 degree movement with these wheels, too, so no problems getting the pram where you need it to go!
• All ABC-Design prams have fabrics rated at UPF 50+ which is great sun protection for your little one.
• Material is water resistant and the pushchair comes with reflectors; handy if you’re out for an early morning walk or evening stroll
• There’s even a transport lock so you can keep the pram secure when you’re transporting it. The team at ABC Design have thought through everything!
• The pushchair weighs just over 11kg and comes in two colour combinations – Multi Colour and Malibu
This is a zippy-looking, compact pram that will get you and your little one around comfortably and easily – definitely worth a test push, or see it in action or Shop Now