Introducing the babybee Comet plus, the latest addition to the babybee prams collection. Based on feedback collected from babybee customers, the babybee Comet plus has everything customers loved about the popular Comet model, now with upgraded, luxe features.
Key points we’d like to highlight:
• Extra-large, extendable canopy with air vents to keep the sun out of bub’s face
• Rubber front wheels, and rear air tyres for a smoother ride
• On-trend tan leatherette handlebar, belly bar and harness covers
• Quilted bassinet fabric with additional pockets
• Removable bassinet mattress protector in plush fabrics
• Summer / winter seat liner with plush fabrics
• Upgraded bassinet and foot covers for an even more snuggly fit
• Sturdier shopping basket
• $599 with free shipping, and free returns
• Comes with $170 worth of free, essential accessories – like mosquito net, rain cover, travel organiser, and more
• New colours
Every six months the babybee team bring out a new, limited edition colour range. With the launch of the Comet plus, babybee have introduced Navy, as well as an amazing grey leopard print pattern that was submitted by babybee prams customer, Chanei K, as part of the “design the next babybee prams” competition held last year.
The launch of the Comet plus also coincides with babybee’s latest designer collaboration, this time with Toucan a Sydney-based sister team, who produce stunning designs that are both visually stunning and designed to stimulate and inspire young minds. The babybee x Toucan collaboration has resulted in the new Peach Fizz design, which is available for a limited time, exclusively online.
Good news for mums who already have a babybee pram – the new colours are available as colour packs, so you can change the look of your pram as often as you like. The new colour packs will be available on the babybee website, and include the new, extendable canopy.