Try these step-by-step directions for making colourful marbled Easter eggs.
Thanks to @yougivemegrace for sharing her Easter DIY with us and Jo Kim Photography for imagery.
Things you will need:
- Newspaper (cover your table)
- Hard boiled egg
- Disposable plastic cup
- Water – enough to fill the cup almost to the top
- Nail polish
- Skewer or tooth pick
- Paper towel
- Fill cup up with water – leaving 1cm free from the top
- Open nail polish and gently drop beads of nail polish on the surface of the water. I only used one colour but you can certainly use more.
- Grab skewer and softly swirl the surface of the water so the nail polish makes a patterns.
- Grab your hard boiled egg and gently submerse it half way into the water and then pull it straight out.
- Place the egg on top of the paper towel for 5 mins to dry then repeat step 4 to cover the remaining half of the egg.
We hope you enjoyed this interview. If you are ready to start building your wishlist of products, then be sure and check out our Easter product range.
Tinitrader is an online marketplace. We bring together retailers from across Australia and let you search 30,000 plus products in one location. It is the place mums go.
Supplier credit: Buddy & Bear, Essential Ingredient