Search for Bumbleride on the internet and it doesn’t take long at all to realise that this stroller is causing a stir. American mums have bestowed plenty of praise for this ‘progressive’ brand, and now the Bumbleride Indie and Indie Twin strollers are at last in Australia.
So what’s all the fuss about?
We’d have to say it comes down to being the quintessential all-rounder.
• It’s light – the aluminium frame weighs just 9kg for the Indie and 15.5kg for the Indie Twin
• But it delivers on capacity – all 20kg for Indie and 40kg for Indie Twin
• It’s all-terrain - whether you take it to the beach, into the city, or out for a light jog, it’ll move like magic in part thanks to the rugged rear suspension system and 12-inch pneumatic tyres
• It’s suited to Down Under – an oversized 45SPF canopy is spot-on not only for Bumbleride’s Californian origins, but for our harsh sun as well. That said, it comes with a free rain cover and pump so it’s literally got your baby covered any time of year
• It’s enviro-conscious – recycled materials are used by Bumbleride to make their carbon footprint that little bit lighter
• It doesn’t compromise form for function – this is an attractively designed stroller that is going to look the part wherever you take it
• It’s all about colour – choose between aquamarine, cayenne red, fog grey or jet black – plenty of options!
• It works around you – an adjustable handle height means the stroller adapts to fit you, not the other way around
• It’s incredibly easy to fold – we’ve seen it happen in under 30 seconds
And best of all – it’s now rolling in Australia! A cute name, a clever design, a stylish look and all the features you want from an all-purpose pram… Take a look at the Bumbleride Indie!